Integrated Production Chain
Since 1974 Brazil meat is a well-established international food trading company. Our head office is based at São Paulo Brazil and we have subsidiaries in Argentina and Uruguay.
As a food trading company Brazil Meats purchases frozen products worldwide and distribute these in more than 100 countries around the globe. We are mainly active in Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa, South America, and the Caribbean. We deliver our services and products to our customers in the following food sectors: manufacturers, commodity wholesalers, foodservice distributors and serving retailers.
We are renowned for being a reliable partner that offers high quality products and brands. We provide a professional service in every aspect of your business, including our packaging, quality control, documentation, logistics and customer service. We offer all of our services with competitive pricing. That is why Brazil Meats is your worldwide food trading specialist.
Quality, Food Safety, Animal Welfare and Sustainability
- Reliable worldwide network serving more than 90 markets
- Serving retailers, foodservice-distributors, commodity wholesalers, importers, and manufacturers
- Sourcing of Quality Products from major production areas throughout the world
- Scale, flexibility and a wide range of food experience
- Allowing customers and suppliers to fulfill their requirements efficiently and cost-effectively
- Local knowledge allied with global spread
- Long-term relationships that are appreciated by all parties
- Guaranteed and audited food-chain safety
- Economical handling and efficient transportation worldwide
- Proactive development of new markets
- Your partner for joint business and product development
Brazil has developed a unique concept of tropical agriculture. Forty-plus years of investment in research and development (R&D) led us to significant scientific and technological breakthroughs that allowed Brazilian farmers to produce food in harmony with local tropical conditions.
These values are essential to the country’s economy and to the reliability of our meat, which is known worldwide. Brazil is currently one of the world’s leading exporters of meat products, and the biggest exporter of poultry and beef. We strictly apply the highest international protocols, whether from intergovernmental bodies or relevant NGOs.
practices across its agricultural sector. A major focus of Brazil’s approach to sustainable farming has been to do more with what we have, which we are achieving through the , and the extension of integrated farming practices across the country.
The sustainable growth of Brazilian agriculture is a key driver of the social and economic development of the country that has lifted 40m people into the middle class in the past 10 years and ensuring that the population has access to quality, reasonably-priced food. Indeed, food household consumption was the category that saw the single biggest drop in prices in 2017, of almost 5%.